General Transit Time Estimates
- Domestic (US): 4-7 business days
- International: 7-30 business days
Please note that estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances related to COVID-19 may impact delivery time.
- Orders only ship on business days, which are Monday-Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Not all shipping methods are available for all shipping addresses or certain items.
Backorders & Preorders
If your order contains an item that is on pre-order or backorder, it may not ship right away or it may be automatically split into multiple shipments.
Once your order is shipped, you’ll get a confirmation email. Under the shipping method section, you’ll see the carrier & tracking number.
Onward Package Protection
The Wanderful is proud to partner with Onward, the leader in package protection and tracking solutions. By selecting Onward Protection at checkout, your order will be protected from loss, damage, or theft as long as claims are made within their specified timeframes. In the unfortunate case that your order never arrives or is broken upon arrival, you can easily file a shipping issue with Onward and receive a replacement or be reimbursed. For more information about what Onward Protection covers, click here.
Purchased Onward Protection and need to file a shipping issue? File here.
Please note that if Onward Protection is not purchased upon checkout, it cannot be added to your order after the fact. If your order is not protected by Onward and your shipment is lost, damaged, or stolen, The Wanderful is not responsible for refund or replacement.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
2. Buyer agrees to pay duties and all import fees associated with the shipment.
3. If the buyer voluntarily refuses to accept the shipment due to the cost of import, specifically duties and/or taxes, The Wanderful shall be allowed to withhold the shipping and fulfillment cost incurred on the order from the Buyer's refund. The refund will be processed when the return shipment has been received by The Wanderful. If the return shipment on a voluntarily rejected order is not received, no refund is due to the Buyer.
4. On rare occasion the post office in the destination country may require the recipient to contact them to arrange delivery or pickup. In this situation the buyer agrees to make reasonable efforts to contact the post office and clear the package for delivery or make the pickup.
5. The Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions by placing an order with the International Shipping Option on https://shop.thewanderful.co/.